Planned events across the UK are being cancelled or postponed. Earn a medal virtually and take part in a Kicks Count virtual run.
IMPORTANT: The UK Government currently advise that people run alone, outside and at a safe distance from others. Enjoy some alone time and go solo, no groups please. Guidance is subject to regular change, so keep updated and stay safe.
WHAT'S A VIRTUAL RUN?
Taking part in a virtual event gives you the opportunity to complete a running challenge with added flexibility. You decide how far you want to run, when you want to take part and where you do it - all we ask is that you have fun and run alone. The most important thing is doing is to do it safely - keep up to date on the Government's advice on Coronavirus here.
HOW DO I TAKE PART?
1. Simply add your medal to your basket and checkout. Don't forget, the funds raised from registrations will help us continue to prevent stillbirth - we need your support now more than ever.
2. Complete your run when convenient, recording it on an app such as Strava or Samsung Health.
3. Email an image of your completed run recording to [email protected]
4. Your medal will be on the way once your proof of completion has been received!
DO I HAVE TO RAISE MONEY OR CAN I JUST ENTER?
It's not a requirement to raise extra funds. If you'd like to though, that's great news. You can just raise what you can, we know times are tough. As an example, an extra £25 can:
- Keep our free-for-mums pregnancy app running for at least two days.
- Produce 500 flyers to educate parents on the dangers of home dopplers.
- Provide a rainbow bundle to a family who are expecting following a previous stillbirth or neonatal death.
If you're interested, take a look at our Ethical Fundraising Policy
CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE