Collection Pot Request

Thank you for wanting to collect for Kicks Count.

If you want to collect money or sell items on the street for charity, you might need a street collection licence, depending on your local council. It’s not just ‘streets’ that are covered - you’ll need a licence if you collect money in public areas, eg a shop doorway or car park. You don’t need a street collection licence if you’re selling or collecting as part of a business. Contact your local council to find out if you need a licence. In Greater London (except the City of London) you’ll need to contact the Metropolitan Police for a licence.